Telephone: 01434 607653
To help achieve our aims to improve the lives of people in West Northumberland with learning difficulties we have collaborated with several other organisations and businesses in various capacities. Some of these businesses and organisations include:
- Community Education
- Adapt (North East)
- Mencap and Queen’s Hall Arts Centre
- Hexham Youth Initiative
- The Community Foundation Tyne & Wear and Northumberland
- In Control
- NETS(work), the Regional Learning Disability Network
- Northumberland Disability and Deaf Network
- The Torch Association
- Voluntary Organisations Network North East (VONNE)
- West Northumberland Community Development Network
We have and continue to work with these businesses and charity foundations to help us deliver many of our social, leisure and education groups , as well as aid us in our campaign to raise awareness and funds for Gateway into the Community.
We are always looking for new partners to help us achieve our current aims as well as expand the many services we work to provide. So if you run or are a part of a local business that operates with in the Northumberland area and think you have something you can provide to assist us in delivering social, leisure and educational assistance to people with learning disabilities then please do get in touch.