We provide a range of leisure-orientated activities, which give members the opportunity to develop their skills as well as have fun with others.
- Computer Group – Monday 10am – 12noon
- Sports Group – Monday 1pm – 3pm
- Performance Group – Monday 7pm – 8.30pm
- Create and Chatter – Tuesday 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Badminton Group – Tuesday 5pm – 6pm at Stocksfield Community Centre
- Tuesday Youth Group – Tuesday 6pm – 7.30pm
- Healthy Living Group – Wednesday 1pm – 3pm
- Hexham Older Persons Group – Wednesday 1pm – 3pm
- Prudhoe Leisure Group – Thursday 7pm – 9pm at Prudhoe Methodist Church
- Prudhoe Older Persons Group – Thursday 2pm – 4pm at Prudhoe Methodist Curch
- Thursday Social Group – Thursday 4.30pm – 7pm
- Club 18-25 – Friday 7pm – 9pm
- Saturday Social Group – Saturday 10am – 12noon
These are our current specialist groups for leisure activities, but we also try as hard as we can to offer a diverse range of enjoyable one-off events (when we have money) so that there is something everyone can enjoy. These events can range from disco’s and outings to theatre visits and camping trips. We are regularly involved in joint projects, such as FilmAble, which is a film company run by and for people with learning disabilities in collaboration with Haltwhistle Film Project and Dilston College.
Some of these groups and activities have waiting lists so please contact Fiona if you are interested or you have an idea for something new you would like to try.