Telephone: 01434 607653
We provide a range of leisure-orientated activities, which give members the opportunity to develop their skills as well as have fun with others.
- Computer Group– Monday 10am – 12noon at the Den, Selegate House, Hexham
- Voicebox– Monday 7pm – 8:30pm at Hexham Community Centre
- Badminton Group– Tuesday 5pm – 6pm at Stocksfield Community Centre
- Men’s Sports Academy– Monday 1pm – 3pm at the Den, Selegate House, Hexham
- Women’s Sports Academy– Tuesday 1pm – 3pm at the Den, Selegate House, Hexham
These are our current specialist groups for leisure activities, but we also try as hard as we can to offer a diverse range of enjoyable one-off events (when we have money) so that there is something everyone can enjoy. These events can range from disco’s and outings to theatre visits and camping trips. We are regularly involved in joint projects, such as FilmAble, which is a film company run by and for people with learning disabilities in collaboration with Haltwhistle Film Project and Dilston College.
Some of these groups and activities have waiting lists so please contact Fiona if you are interested or you have an idea for something new you would like to try.